I'm in need of all legendarys from maliwan and moxxies hiest

I’m in need of all legendarys from moxxies hiest and maliwan if any 1 have some to spare I would appreciate it tnk and merry Christmas to you all may you have many more :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::purple_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::black_heart::+1::metal: my gammer tag is luminous6667…xbox1x.

1 Like

I’d give some class mods and Ion Cannon spares I have but sadly I’m on PS4 side. I wish cross-play is a permanent thing

2 Likes

If you don’t have the Moxxi DLC yourself, you won’t be able to use any of the DLC items. If you do have it, it’s actually got pretty generous drop rates - you get a ton of stuff just in normal mode (no Mayhem required!)

2 Likes

Yeah I no I just need them I’m a what you call a hoarder of legendarys items I’m just missing 20 plus also would appreciate it alot. I will be purchasing moxxies hiest on the first of January.

Oh I didn’t know that about the items, I been giving away the class mods, guess they won’t be usable for them.