I'm looking to trade one legendary class mod for another

I have a level 50 “Slayer of Terramorphous” Assassin Class mod, that I obtained on normal mode after soloing Terra with my level 65 Siren.

Does anyone have a level 50 to 65 “Slayer of Terramorphous” Siren class mod, that they would like to trade for the assassin class mod I found?

My gamertag is oddinator19, I misplaced my mic, so I’ll only be able to communicate through messaging. Also I will be available all day to trade, in case anyone responds to this topic at a later time.

Update: today (SAT 5/20/17) I will be available for some of the morning and afternoon until 5:00pm EST.

After that, I’m not sure if I will be able to get back on the Xbox. I’ve been using the “free multiplayer event” to play online, this week.

Because this event ends tomorrow, that will be when my offer ends.

Bump, is there any anyone who would like to trade?

I have one that I can trade for. I also have a legendary siren if your interested. My gamertag is CensoredNeptune.

Seriously, I wouldn’t waste your time. The Slayer COMs are pretty bad. Get a Legendary Siren one instead.

I’ll accept your trade. But while I was waiting for replies, I bought Xboxlive gold and leveled up to OP5 . Edit: I was attempting to reply directly to your comment but the it didn’t work, so I quoted you instead.