I'm Looking to Trade

What I’m looking for -

• Maggie - ASE weapon dmg increased 100% / ASE 125% dmg to badass, named and boss / Zane Digi clone swap / Zane Barrier accuracy and crit / SNTNL cryo dmg
  • Shredifier - radiation , cryo , or fire / ASE weapon dmg increased 100% / ASE 125% dmg to badass, named and boss / Fl4k gamma burst radiation dmg
  • Lucian’s Call - fire or cryo / ASE weapon dmg increased 100% / ASE 125% dmg to badass, named and boss
  • Conference Call - fire , Non elmt , radiation , cryo / ASE weapon dmg increased 100% / ASE 125% dmg to badass, named and boss
  • Cutpurse artifact

Updated

Updated

Bump

Might have a relic to trade , I’ll let you know later . Out of town currently l.

Interested in the Cryo laser sploder

Okay

Bump

Nvm, the atom balm static’s charge relic I have Dosent have action skill cool down. My bad

I have a 125% Night Hawkin. I also have a lucians call fire that has corrosion on ase. I would tade for your unforgiven and cryo laser sploder

I already have the same Night Hawkin, but I think I will go ahead and trade for the Lucians Call. Wasn’t really looking for corrosive but I’ll try it out. Just need your gt and I’ll send it in mail. My gt is RavenMock3r

Which weapon do you prefer?

I have 50% cryo while terrified maggie and increased crit dmg below 25% health maggie if ur interested

Oh and icebreaker otto. 21% cooldown health regen and corr resistance. And 125% dmg fire shreddifier. Honestly a lot of what ur asking for excluding fl4k stuff

Not really interested in terror anointments, but I would love the Ice Breaker Otto / 125% Shredifier and whatever else you might have?

The 25% one isnt terror annointed

Ok. Yeah. I would like that.

i have cryo Lucians call will trade for the unforgiven

That’s what i thought :grin:. Out of listed the brawler ward and the laser sploder in fire. As for as anything else:

Good annointed cutsmans or crossroads with annointments for zane and amara. +5 phaserker comm. 300% brawler ward. Good corrosive weapons with good annoints. Nades with 25% melee chance. Shields (transformer and recharger preferred) with bonus elemental dmg on ase. If not any of those shoot me some offers

Any of my preferred anointments?

no, increased fire damage while auto bear is active

No thanks dude. Sorry.