I'm no prude but

I mastered Melka long ago and never heard the language I heard today. Come on guys, “Mother Fu****” is a little too much.

It’s even worse than Boldur’s ass.

What is wrong with BOLDUR’S BACKSIDE? :grin:

6 Likes

Not a thing. I was disappointed when they censored it.

Still not as vulgar as R2-D2, they bleeped out every line he said

22 Likes

I disagree. its censored. It’s for comedy.

3 Likes

I find most bleeps quiet comical, though I assume it´s more for age-ratings sake. BB is still a game with E-rating.

10 Likes

Agreed. ISIC’s line in The Algorithm (the one where it’s just a huge string of cussing) wouldn’t be nearly as funny if it wasn’t censored.

10 Likes

OK, I am a prude. Please bring back Boldur’s ass!!!

1 Like

If I get CCd as her I deserve it.

If that’s the worst thing you’ve heard from her there’s more in store

1 Like

Oh great. I was so startled that Toby killed me! Now I’ve been warned so I will be prepared.

1 Like

Which is ironic given that some of the most foul-mouthed players I’ve encountered have very clearly been way too under-age to purchase “M” rated content!

5 Likes

Indeed…the only loudly swaering players I encountert so far were definately small kids.
(I really hate highpitched voices…my first ragequit was because of a child constantly shouting in the most shrieking tone imaginable :frowning:)

1 Like

I hate rage quitters and can’t even blame you for that, I intensely dislike that shrill tone

Back when Slif was around I played with him a few times. He had a very slight tendency to curse. Very slight. It was actually amusing though

1 Like

Never met this guy huh?

Strong language is nothing new in a Gearbox game.

13 Likes

Ye’know, there is this “mute” option in the leaderboard…

4 Likes

It’s e-rated?!

“you sawed off mother fπ¢ker” is hilarious. It’s bleeped for the kids and humorous for the adults.

Forum closed… Maybe not.

1 Like

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ Barbara Streisand!

Sorry y’all. Burned my finger. Forgot to shut my terminal off. What’s this topic about now?

10 Likes

ISIC: “Well i’ll be a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■, ■■■■ ■■■■■■; how the heck are ya, Kleese?”

I LOVE that ISIC says “heck” (or possibly “hell”, if i’m remembering wrong), instead of a bleeped-out “fck" or sht”, RIGHT after a continuous string of profanity, haha! That makes it SO much funnier.

Gearbox are humor GENIUSES.