Imagining An Official Line of Battleborn Action Figures

Have you seen the new Borderlands line of Action Figures by McFarlane? They look pretty cool (and cheap)!!

Spent a bit of time yesterday imagining what it would look like if we were one day blessed with more Battleborn merch in the form of Officially Licensed Action Figures / Statues that didn’t cost you an arm and a leg!

I might do some more at a later date, but with the Gearbox PAX West Panel just around the corner, and Destiny 2 prepping for console launch, I am going to be super duper busy!

8 Likes

Toby?! Is there a Toby one?!

1 Like

I thought up 2 because I couldn’t decide.

4 Likes

First one is better. Whale biologist.

Awesome work, as always!

2 Likes

[sees that Attikus] MY HEART

I would love any Battleborn merch in general, but that? I would give them my card information for that.

2 Likes

Hey @lowlines can I see an Ernest with his last Premium Skin positioned somewhere mid-way through “The Display”?

I think I’d buy that.

Or a Kelvin in his Mossy Premium skin thing shaking his ass like in that one taunt.

3 Likes

Lol, start adding custom skins to mix and we’d all go broke XD

2 Likes

The Kelvin suggestion gave me an idea for him…

Basically a combination of his Skull and Stones (mossy) skin and his Grab 'n Go taunt where he is eyeing a stray Kelvite hovering over him. You’d fill the area around him with Ekkunar overgrowth to make it look like some kind of fantasy scene.

4 Likes

Oh man, with the MT skins?! Do you have ANY idea how much i would pay for one of Toby in his “Wingman” skin, and doing the pilot ejection taunt?!

Alot…

1 Like

I assume it would be modelled after the freeze frame point in the taunt when he lands on Berg?

1 Like

Yep! Preferably with the helmet OFF, but either way would be awesome!