Important Discussion: Which Vault Hunter has the best grunt when jumping?

Yes, characters who grunt after every little jump or bit of exertion are still a thing in this game. In real life, most people can make little leaps or do something physical without letting out a grunt, but apparently, that’s not a skill Vault Hunters ever learned. Let’s say the constant grunting can get a little…irritating.

I usually play as Moze, but having played all 4 Vault Hunters, I’d rate Zane as the one with the least annoying grunts. In fact, his are barely noticeable. FL4K comes next, and then Moze. But oh boy, Amara, what the hell?

I actually started Amara as my first character but her loud grunts drove me crazy (not to mention I didn’t find her comments all that amusing, unlike Moze with her dry snark, FL4K with his mellow bloodthirstiness, and Zane with his half-drunken devil may care attitude).

Anyways, we all there are a lot of issues in this game, but I think we all know this has to be by far the biggest one that has to be addressed :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you think of your Vault Hunter’s grunts? Yay or nay?

2 Likes

This is hilarious! I think fl4k has the funniest but he doesnt do it all the time. Good post tho, what we need.

1 Like

i’ll pay for a moaning pack that makes them moan all sexy like mmmmmm :tired_face:

only for fl4k obviously

creeps

2 Likes

I would actually like that the lines the VHs say when falling from high altitude didn’t stop when they land. Quite disappointing having Zane starting to say some funny s*** during a fall only to stop immediately when he sets foot to the ground.

2 Likes

That’s too funny :slight_smile:

That reminds me of the bandit who says after he is shot “You’ll remember my name, which is…” but he dies before he can tell you. That one was so funny.

1 Like

Moze for me. She has a sexy voice. Amara is just dull, annoying and uninteresting to me.

1 Like

Since this is an “Important Discussion”, I felt obliged to respond.

I would say Zane has the best grunts (though honestly I never even considered the topic until I saw this post). But then I find Zane’s background side comments to be the most entertaining overall so I could be projecting a little.

2 Likes

I would have to go in and specifically pay attention to each one. Because, far from being annoyed by them, I barely even register their existence.

1 Like

They also say “Tell my children I wish they were born” or something like that. :smiley:

1 Like