Important Pre-Ordering Question!

Hey everyone! I’m really interested in pre-ordering Battleborn (I’m already in the CTT, but I want to be prepared for the final release as well!) and was wondering if we would be able to use the CD Key from the Battleborn PC-DVD to load the game onto Steam. I have yet to see a way of pre-ordering the game in digital form (for PC), and I’d also be interested in receiving one of those limited quantity figurines with my pre-order (which requires you to get a physical copy)… Yet despite both these factors I would still greatly appreciate being able to load the game into Steam after the fact.

Hopefully I can get some official input on this question, thanks in advance! :grinning:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you will be able to. Confirmation would be nice. But i’ve managed to install many games through steam with the activation code. Many of those games being 5 years or older. So it should work. And since battleborn will be on steam it should definitely work.

Thanks for the reply! I agree with you that it would only make sense for it to be doable, especially seeing as on Steam’s list of accepted CD Keys it includes both those from Borderlands and Borderlands 2… So I don’t see why Gearbox/2K would prevent that from happening with Battleborn.

Once again though, I’d still appreciate official input from an Administrator or Moderator just so that I can be sure that my pre-order will be worthwhile! :grinning: