Impossible to read text!

My husband I like to play a local co-op as we have done since the first game. Very excited to start the game we were quickly disappointed, the lack of a vertical spilt screen and the inability to zoom in on the info text has made this game currently unplayable in my opinion. It goes without saying that I hope gearbox finds a solution to these issues as we really want to get our game on together rather than a solo act!

9 Likes

Agreed. The text size was the first thing my partner and I commented on. It’s almost impossible to decipher the UI. Did not have this problem whatsoever in the Handsome Jack Collection. Really disappointed.

3 Likes

Yep yep yep. Playing this game in splitscreen, I have to have my phone open to the camera, zoomed all the way in. Then when I need to read something, I use my phone :yum:

3 Likes

font size is really bad for coop

2 Likes

Font size in general, solo, is bad.

2 Likes

Completely agree. Not sure how this made it past beta testing. Going to see if maybe there are some PS4 settings that might help as we wait for this critical problem to be resolved.

1 Like

We returned our copy for store credit today. Couldn’t read anything! Menus lagged out the other player, sound/voice cutting out randomly or just too quiet. It was unplayable. I’ll pick up the game again once this is fixed.

1 Like