In Game Audio Too Low

Curious if anyone else has posted or noticed that compared to other games the overall volume of the game is toned down drastically. wish they would upgrade the settings or have a input for surround / stereo headphones. I have a pair of Astros and while other games like DI, F4, etc it’s 100 times better sound quality overall. Anyone else notice this? whats causing this?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m having the same problem as the banter and music is way too quiet but sound effects and story dialogue are about where I’d like them. Same problem with bl2 where to this day I can’t hear krieg’s inner voice at all.

Been trying to figure out what I’m I supposed to put the audio settings to in game and on the tv itself. I’ve got a samsung tv and with just the speakers built into it.

1 Like

I agree completely. I only notice music when it surges near the end of a match.

1 Like

Audio volume and audio quality are completely different things. I, personally, don’t experience sound quality issues, but the overall audio volume is indeed low.

2 Likes

I’m aware. few sound quality issues for me would include random SFX drops or cracking as well for double lines from a battleborn in cut scenes. other than that yes just the overall volume is too low.

Yeah, been saying this since the game came out. It seems there’s no music in the game, save for a few spots. Adjusting the in-game audio options hasn’t helped either.

I truly thought I was the only one this bothered? I’ve asked everyone I played with about the music and it being too low. I don’t have a volume controller on my headset so I can’t turn it up. I’m I musician and love to hear the soundtracks in games, hell im so nerdy I buy soundtracks a relive some of my fondest memories.

Anyway, yes, the music is too low

1 Like

Music being too low does bother me, it lacks atmosphere.

2 Likes

I noticed.