In light of the past 2 days

Agree 100 percent. All the hate on most forums is due to social media. If people just relied less on it as they go about their day it would make the world a better place to live.

Great post!!!

2 Likes

Yes, they do an excellent job here and do engage more in conversations than a lot of other forum mods do.

The Nerfs are dumb and wrong, nothing to discuss…

2 Likes

This is in no way a post about stopping demanding fixes and qol changes. If more people would ask them in the way you do then there would be no need for that kind of post.

1 Like

Yeah,I tend to be very descriptive but that doesn’t help much it seems its common these days to be straight forward rude.Not the world and people I’ve grown with but hey.Internet.Period.

2 Likes

You are not on the right thread for that, go in one of the 25 30 other that use the word dumb to describe what the devs are doing. You are entitled to your opinion as we are. If you think there is nothing to discuss then forums are not a good place to hang out mate. You are going to get challenged for what you say here.

1 Like

Thats why your posts standout and get attention in comparison to the cesspool of toxicity

1 Like

Oh I’m all for discussion when there is actually something to be discussed but with the overall majority not at all happy or agreeing with the nerfs, Way more than people that do agree with them that pretty much sets it in stone that they are not a good idea and I agree. It’s a lot easier to just not use meta builds and play the game how you want then to just ruin the experience for someone else because they’re playing how they want.

This is a post that I made a few weeks ago foreshadowing how people are going to react to this nerf stuff.

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/the-flaws-in-this-game-are-really-starting-to-show/3714841/11

1 Like

I understand but if half of them actually tried the guns before coming on here then We wouldnt have over 2k posts. The minute the patch was announced you had people saying it was ruined. How is that even right? I get it, nerfs are sometimes annoying but they did bot break anything imo.

1 Like

Now let’s all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Someone got an acoustic?

1 Like

Why you going all hippie mode? Accoustic? Thats grand pa’s guitar!

Now I have to watch that episode of metalacolypse :joy::joy:

1 Like

Basically after every hotfix the forums go close to something like this.

But yeah , I can dig it its justified. :rofl:

1 Like

The player base leaving would say otherwise. Like I just said when you just eliminate a way someone likes to play (Op builds and weapons) you’re not doing anything positive.

2 Likes

There is no statistic to support that and I really wish that people upset about the nerfs would stop referring to themselves as the majority members of the community.

3 Likes

The majority statement isn’t subjective it’s a fact you look at how many people are not happy versus those that are the unhappy are way higher.

3 Likes

They are the majority dude - For now,we all know what will happen after a month.Sadly I don’t wanna say it but he is right.

After a month the majority will disappear and people will stop overreacting and everything will be fine.

No, it’s not a fact and you can’t prove that it is. The game has sold millions of copies, until I see millions of complaint posts that subjective statement is unprovable.

We don’t know what the majority think, because the vast majority don’t post about it online.

1 Like

That’s also very true.I was referencing the people that come and post here.This got too politically correct of a thread :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s not how facts work, for something to be called a fact it requires evidence.

3 Likes