In need of bee sheild

Hi all. I recentley got to lvl 72 & have some decent legandaries.
But am still having a tough time of it on UVHM. I’d be really grateful
if someone can trade me a bee shield. I have some legendaries I can give in return :smile:

Lol forgot to leave my PSN:- sahig1

Two things

1: You’d be better off with an Antagonist for general play - the Bee is for boss killing mostly. You can purchase an Antagonist from the Seraph Vendor in Flamerock Refuge. The Antagonist is a great shield for running around as it slags for you and has much better survivability than the Bee.

2: To get that Bee (as you’d still want one for boss hunting) you can go to The Forest and kill the Treants. They are practically giving them away this week! Don’t farm Hellquist; he’s stingy even with the upped drops.

Farmed Hellquist 15 times, 8 Bees with two elemental prefix. Man full of bad info aren’t cha.

Lol ok man calm down. Treants are generally better for Bees.

2 Likes

I never have any luck with hellquist. Treants on the other hand have been dropping bees like crazy for myself.

Ran through the forest last night. Every single treant dropped a bee. :wink:

I have a Bee Iv 72 I can trade with you, if don’t have one already

WTF! How many Bees exactly ?

9… but no elemental versions so still not a ‘perfect’ run - but pretty close!

lol, that’s interesting!

1 Like

That’s ■■■■■■■■ because the trees that are already in view that don’t come out of the ground do not drop bees. You just lost all credibility with me , 9 bees on one go? GTFO , you maybe got 2 or 3 but not 9

2 Likes

hi i need a bee Psn Cpart00