Inconsequential Buffs!

well I am interested in those long term solutions… because you seem to know, that hp is not the problem here… it is damage… for the iron bear and EVERY weapon on it… and for every single fl4k pet…
and then on zane’s clone the far bigger problem is the stupid ass weird AI… (same goes for fl4ks pets and pet movement speed to an extend).

right now… you are always talking about build diversity… and making more stuff more viable… yet you dont really give us anything… you hide your nerfs under inconsequential buffs that do not change anything…
so far you only taken build diversity away… making what WE like… weaker and then NOT giving new ideas with “heyy look at this new thing!” all you make us do is… " well ■■■■… my thing is now bad… what other build can I use now, that did not get hit as hard…" <— this is not fun!

See, you’ve taken away my hex grenade moze now… but there is no replacement, no alternative… do you honestly believe this patch will make me want to play mech moze? NO because it SUCKS ASS… well at least I have grenade spam still… welp, no… because it SUCKS ASS… you have not given, not diversified, you only took away… and this feels bad…
all you’ve done is to weaken my build so I need to rely more on my tediore chucks…
there is no greande in the game that can do what the hex does, and there is no greande to effectively match its dps overall… now its not only that all other greandes suck… its that ALL grenades suck! hex is and was not the problem… OTHER greandes were… because grenades SUCK!
they are weak! underpowered! almost useless! they are cool! dont get me wrong, there are FUN to use… but NOT rewarding… and this will just kill the TWO greandes we actaully used… and now greandes are just GARBAGE overall… is this what you want for the game? for it to be league of legends where everyhting might as well be a grey puddle because it is all so similarly weak?
well then go ahead… but this is #notmyboderlands this now is a live-service game where I know to report on nothing because out of fear it will get nerfed.

thanks for making how-to-take-fun-away your MAIN priority instead of giving/buffing other options first or fix the major technical problems (and yes I know these are diffrent teams…) but all news so far… where primarily nerfs, with no positivity alligned… besides some, as I said, inconsequential buffs…

great job, you did the next claptrap move, bringing everyone pain and think you do the right thing…

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Borderlands 3 Hot Fixes [10/17/2019]