Incursion please

I thought we’ve been through this before? Some players like quick match (capture, meltdown) and other players like incursion. Please add incursion to the queue!

8 Likes

Whenever Incursion shows up in the Quick Match queue, it’s almost always been voted for.

And I would like to play Meltdown without having to wait too long for a match.

3 Likes

Just be patient for a few days.
Im pretty sure theyll patch in a second queue soon enough.

1 Like

I really sometimes get tired of doing incursion all the time. I liked how one time there was no voting for quick match and I loved because it changed up the gamemodes but whenever incursion is an option, everybody swarms it.

3 Likes

I didn’t even get to play face off yesterday… out voted everytime. Damn Incursion. :confused:

1 Like

Yeah… incursion is already the majority vote in the quick match queue. If it doesn’t show up in the queue, deal with it and play what wins the vote. We don’t have a whole lot of people left and combining all the playlists together is obviously the best way to deal with the lack of players.

7 Likes

I know people who ditched the game due to lack of dedicated incursion queue. There are some of us, myself included, who really don’t like the other modes. I am perfectly fine with overgrowth/monuments all day everyday. Many others are as well

5 Likes

I like incursion as much as the next guy, but i still find meltdown to be fun. There will be the matches where we will inevitably play capture or faceoff and thats where I’ll need to suck it up. The incursion only crew just needs to do it a little more.

5 Likes

played 3 md, 2 inc, and 1 foff yesterday, happily. :slight_smile: two matches didnt start due to leavers/dces, not included in the above numbers.
overall, i was happy with the results. the matches were quite fairly balanced in terms of objectives numbers (there were a couple carries on either team, and several weaker players on either team), and even though the last match ended up being 5v4 it was amazing.

1 Like

Preach it ZA, people need to be told more often what they can do in their leisure time and how they should be having fun.

2 Likes

They sure do!

You can’t have fun unless someone tells you how. So suck it up buttercups :rofl:

3 Likes

Anyone have an appropriate battleborn “triggered” meme?

Edit: @HandsomeCam to the rescue

triggered

1 Like

@HandsomeCam

You have been summoned.

~lights a candle and opens a can of kippers inside a summoning circle roughly the shape of Antarctica~

7 Likes

blasts them with a rocket before little Toby gets here. He heard him trying mating screeches yesterday and those are one of the things that make a guy wish the Varelsi would win

4 Likes

Let me one up dollar this, Can we get an Incursion DRAFT queue?

I feel like GBX considers Draft to be a private match thing 'cause if you want to be that competitive, you have the capability to start up a private match

That’s not my opinion, I just think it’s Gearbox’s

5 Likes

Appears in an explosion of icy wind, then raises one flipper in a half wave.

Hey.

triggered

Puts glove on one flipper, then bends back all the fingers on it but the middle one, with other flipper.

6 Likes

Watches the flipper flip him off, blinks, then replies “Toby, I’m pretty sure NOBODY wants to ■■■■ you, so stop begging me to. I know I’m amazing and all, but I don’t swing that way: not into guys or flightless guys.”