Incursion Tie-Break Questions

A few questions:

1 - in the event of an Incursion tie, when do they use First Blood and when do they use number of Stat Columns won?

2 - Which stats DO they use? Every single one?

3 - Do Kills take precedence in Stats? Can you be down in kills but ahead in other stats and still win?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

All stats count, not only the ones shown on the scorebord in-game. This means that buildables built, buildables destroyed, overshield damage taken/dealt etc. all counts.

First blood is the tie-breaker of tie-breakers, e.g when each team has the same number of columns won.

6 Likes

Ok thanks @SirWalrusCrow !

As an Ernest main, I sure wish they’d reinstate the “Minions Killed” stat column in Incursion!

4 Likes

Preach, it should really replace the sentry killed column as that’s often jusy pure chance when minions attacking it as well :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Yes, agreed!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s just an Xbox thing, but the tie breaker seems to be glitched. Most times if you are ahead in JUST healing given, you will win the tie, regardless of all other stats. This has happened to me and quite a few others.

1 Like

You really don’t know how much it annoyed me when they removed the minion kills column. :cry: Wave clear was my life whenever I played as Benedict or Orendi…

6 Likes

@phoenix-2163 @phoenix-2631 @Phoenix-2613 (LOL running joke…)

I remember, many months ago, the first time I ever played with @SirWalrusCrow and watched in awe as he cleared 100 plus Minions multiple times with TOBY and ERNEST in Incursion and Meltdown.

2 Likes

Same here, when I’m not playing support I virtually always focus on minions firsthand.

But it’s still there in Meltdown!

######And we all know that Meltdown is better! :wink:

2 Likes

100 percent.

2 Likes

I’ve won with less kills. I’m pretty sure it counts each category the same. I’ve been the deciding factor before, by being the only one building anything. Once or twice by being way ahead on heals. I’m not sure about first blood. I think if you tie on stats maybe.

1 Like

@SirWalrusCrow @Phoenix-2613

Incursion is my wife.

Meltdown is my mistress.

-Ahem- Divorce.

2 Likes

@Phoenix-2613

You made me guffaw and shoot my morning coffee out of my nose and mouth!

Perfect reply!

1 Like

I know you love Incursion @FlamesForAll, but Meltdown is superior IMO. :wink:

I’m deeply sorry that I made you spill your coffee however… :sweat:

1 Like

Okay, this had been driving me crazy for months, and i’ll risk the off-topicness…

HOW IN THE BLUE F*CK DO YOU MAKE THE MINI-TEXT?! I NEED IT IN MY FORUM LIFE!!

3 Likes

If someone leaves the match it will show zeros across the board but it will still count what they did toward the tiebreaker. This can cause the board to be inaccurate when looking back to see who was ahead on what.

Your probably right, but this has happened when no one has left.

@Nick_Infidel

I’ve had that happen as well, with no one leaving.

< small > Like this! < / small >

Just don’t include the spaces. I just wrote it like that so you could see the code example.

Without the spaces, you get tiny text!

1 Like