Infiltrator COM - Messy Breakup - AS Activate Effect

Messy Breakup: Spawns a small drone that fires at enemies. Spawns an additional drone when depleted. 15% chance to reflect projectiles while shielded. Unique GenIVIV voice module.

Anointment on Messy Breakup: On Action Skill Start - Activate any effects that trigger on shield break or fill.

Infiltrator COM: Zane gains increased weapon damage and movement speed. The lower his shield, the greater the bonus. When an action skill is activated, his shield is depleted.

Now what happens when I activate my Action Skill? Does only 1 additional drone spawn or two? Has anyone tried this out?

One should spawn. If you’ve got a quick charging shield and two action skills, you should be able to get two manually like this (maybe more with Dopplebanger, depending on how long they last.

When I’ve had a fleet of GENEVIVs, it was because my shield was getting depleted constantly… think I had six at one point (not Zane though).

1 Like

Theoretically I think that situation should summon 2 drones. However in actuality it is 2 times the same action simultaneously : the shield is emptied. So you only summon one drone (tested). To get a float of drones you need Fl4k as their action skills are spammable under certain conditions

1 Like

Thanks guys!