Infinite Golden Keys SHIFT Mails Bug

I’ve used 3 SHIFT codes that were supposed to give me 8 golden keys. After I used them I claimed all available keys in my mail box. However, even after claiming the keys and despite the fact that I haven’t used any other codes, I still receive SHIFT mails with Golden Keys attached to them. This has been happening non-stop and I don’t know what may have caused it and how i can stop it. Thanks.

Are you sure you want it to stop?

20 Likes

That guaranteed gold keys whenever you want, what’s the issue?

6 Likes

The thing is that, at least in my point of view, it makes the game a little bit easier until you reach higher levels, as you can acquire excellent guns in a more regular basis.

4 Likes

The issue is while it’s “all fun and game”. It kinda kill the purpose of looting. It’s a bug that somehow screw the game.

Beside. I’m tired of the constant "this player opened a gold chest " notification.

So thats where all our adopter pack keys went :joy:

11 Likes

I’ve turned all social notification off at beginning of the game, it’s better this way :smiley:

4 Likes

I thought of doing that. Probably should have…
Right now it’s on the annoying side. I guess in a few years it’ll be somewhat fun.
Maybe.

Wait I had to reread this you want this fixed and stopped. Hmm Whhyyy? I want this problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bad Posts (for individual posts not topics)

I redeemed shift codes but never received golden key mail in game? The shift site says the codes worked? Anyone know why I’m not getting the mail in game?

3 Likes

When you launch the game and get past the logos to the box art splash screen, hitting the key/button prompted should sign you in to SHIFT - do you see the “Signing in <username> …” text or get any kind of error message there?

Hey there VaultHunter101, do you have any idea of how can I solve this problem of mine? Thanks in advance.

I have absolutely no idea tbh. Did you file a support ticket for this? The only thing I can think to try is unlinking and then relinking your platform account with SHIFT. If you do that, make sure the game is not running at the time.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing those shift codes ? I understand why you wouldnt want it, but I would love that opportunity.

2 Likes

I disagree with some of you, if you are going to cheat then why bother playing???
You spend £47 to get it, then to cheat just makes the whole thing boring and pointless.
The fun is always in the challenge!

3 Likes

Yes, I sent a message to Gearbox Support last week but they haven’t answered me yet. I’ll try this other option out to see if it works. Thanks

Sure. I used the Diamond Loot Box Edition codes. All of them are available in IGN’s website.

Moin moin eine Frage wo Kriege ich eventuell die neuen Schlüssel Codes