Infinite hero keys and legendaries?

I was casually playing, when all of a sudden I checked my gear and it gave me another 3 legendary loot packs. Let me be clear, I do own the digital deluxe edition of the game, and I have already opened the three I originally got for doing so. Another thing I noticed is that it gave me another hero key, after I already used one to unlock Alani. It allowed me to use it on a character I had yet to unlock (Ghalt). This repeated itself about seven times, giving me three legendary loot packs each time, and enough hero keys to finish unlocking all 26 characters. I do not know if I did something I wasn’t supposed to, and if I can get punished for this random glitch happening to me. Some assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

2 Likes

You posted. If it all disappears, you know that they fixed it. If not, you were open about it. So roll with it.

1 Like

You lucky bastard.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me haha. I’m not sure about the hero keys as I already had everyone minus Alani unlocked but I did get those legendary packs a couple times

1 Like