InstaHealths not regenerating health

Hard to see in pic but you can see that heatlh is at only 24, max health is a lot more than that, but it says I have full health and won’t pickup health. It not just visual, I go down like I have 24 health. Please fix.

1 Like

Inthe picture I see you are Moze. So are you playing Moze with the “Thin Red Line” skill?

With Thin Red Line: A portion of Moze’s health is reserved and can’t be restored, but maximum shield is increased by that amount.

1 Like

24 hp is not a level TRL would be limited at(if you look a their bar the % it’s at wouldn’t make sense). The question to ask is if they are using a Bloodletter (turns healing into shield) which would then result in this picture.

1 Like

Good point. However as they are a Moze, I thought I would start with what I know, as I haven’t messed with Moze much since maxing her and don’t have a Bloodletter, as when we had the tiny vault I only focused on Fl4k gear.

2 Likes

Thanks Atticus, that was kinda it. I have a dang Class Mod that was doing it. It was legendary and only one I had so I threw it on. Guess I should have read closer.

1 Like

Glad my limited Moze knowledge could help. However as my post pulled @kabflash in here, they may have advice if you have a bigger Moze issue.

1 Like