Insufficient Credits when Selling Gear

As title states, when selling gear in ‘Command’ the credits returned are not enough. Feels like a f2p game based on credits returned -_-

At the very least a player should get 1/4 of what the item cost of to activate the Gear is.
Ex: 1800 shard cost to activate = 450. As a maximum return 1/2 of shard cost = 900.

I am aware there are some (if not all) Greys that have no activation cost. Same model would apply but be based on greens, then halving that.
Ex: [Green] 400 shard cost to activate = 100; applied to [Grey] = worth 50. Or just set a static return worth for Greys.

2 Likes

Yea this is good.

Selling trash legendaries or Epic’s should not give me just 45 or 80 shards. Gotta at least get something good out of it

Yeah, I don’t really get the current model. I could probably sell all 39 items I have in inventory and not get enough back to buy a common loot pack.

I agree +1

Oh how i wish BB had some system like the Grinder from TPS, grind 3 greens and get a nice blue. Grind 3 blues and get a nice purple.

2 Likes

A trade-in system would be nice too. I would actually prefer this to more funds per sale. Still, sell prices need to be inflated.