Interested in forming a 4 person team for co-op. UK/EU based

I’m interested in forming a 4 person co-op team to have fun with. Preferably UK/EU based due to timezones.

I am a commited player with a decent knowledge of the game (and franchise in general).

Looking for likeminded players who want to play co-op seriously, with strategies and, importantly, in game communication.

1 Like

Hello ! If you manage to endure my poor English language and my french accent, I’m in ! :sweat_smile:
It’s always good to have more and more VH to play with and actually my friends are not playing as much as I do, so I often play solo.

1 Like

Your accent will be pat problem. Hit me up with a FR to EldeeFifty (I think you may be friends with my mule already)

1 Like

I’m interested in this. Not done much online at all in BL3 so a little noobish on how to do things but would like to see how my particular take on Zane works with other VH’s etc. Will send FR when I get on in a bit.

1 Like

Me too. I’ve only played co-op a few times. It has generally been everyone for themselves rather than a team effort :rofl:

I’m hoping that with a steady crew the co-play will get better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Farming can get pretty mundane. If you can tolerate my limited english vocabulary and my austrian slang, feel free to add me. Psn: Tank-Tsunami

2 Likes

Can’t send you a Fr due to your settings. Send me one (EldeeFifty)

Great playing with you guys this evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that was very nice, and we even get some non Airborne anointed loot ! :sweat_smile:

It will be great to meet you both again in game guys ! :metal:t2:

1 Like