Introducing Kid Ultra, 29th Battleborn (update with screenshot)

Update: screenshot (thanks to mm)
https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/uploads/short-url/wKoNCXovA3enr3HOP0WhcnYBl19.jpg

12 Likes

And all the people that were saying Nova was guaranteed.

9 Likes

I told everyone that it wasn’t Nova. I talked with @Jythri and he said it wasn’t Nova. She wasn’t in this batch of characters, but after finding out how popular she is he’s considering her for the next batch. So like everyone here I am hoping that Nova is added as a playable character to the game. Robot suit or not. I originally envisioned her as having a hard light holographic body, but I’ve grown fond of the robot suit idea too. They can always make someone else a hardlight hologram.

18 Likes

HE LOOKS SO COOL. Loving his description!

1 Like

My favorite characters are Orendi and Caldarius. It looks like they both have been turned into supports now! I don’t love his design necessarily, but that’ll just take time. I didn’t like Alani’s either at first.

1 Like

Disappointment. Lol

This is the definition of missed opportunities. Nova would have been perfect. I also don’t fancy Kid Ultra much…his design is “meh”, but his playstyle description is of interest since I like support characters…still, underwhelmed.

5 Likes

Another support? Why can’t we get more skirmishers and tanks?

Wait, so… no Novabot? :cry:

All food is now tasteless. I will never feel joy again. There is no god. I have no mouth, and I must scream. :no_mouth:

11 Likes

Sad.exe running now.

Eh, I’m sure I’ll like him more later. It’s my fault for getting hyped. xD

DLC Batch 2 had better have Nova in it though!
@Jythri Make it happen, or I’ll kick Toby. I swear to god, I’ll do it. Right in his cute penguin face.

7 Likes

I guess i’ll just kick rocks over here with the rest of the Jennerit.

Amen, brother, Amen…

Moment of silence for the missed opportunities…:expressionless:

2 Likes

I’m really happy that we get a new support!

That design though…

9 Likes

Nah, you know they’ll say the 30th will be her…sigh*

A most disturbing, yet accurate, reaction image. Bravo good sir :clap:

2 Likes

Yea looks like a phoned in design from an episode of Ben 10

5 Likes

Who’s Nova (I dont play PvE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

You see Nova at the start of every PvP match.

Ohhh, is that what that’s called. Ha, learn something everyday

She’s the magnus that runs the ship, made by kleese. You hear voice as well when you start the game and open loot packs

Wooooo, Yeah! Another support! I love supports!

Kid Ultra sounds great! Can’t wait to get my hands on him. I’m so happy! :grin:

6 Likes