Ion Cannon & Red Suit Trade - See what i have

So i farmed over 300 Ion Cannons, most was trash (including in air and sliding), 42 times my loot just disappeared. It is a chore to actually get something good when the game is working against you. Your loot should never shoot off the map.

Here is the best of the 300+ ION Cannons i found that i can trade.

I also farmed Red Suit over 200 times and most times it was nothing or a non anointed. Here is the 6-7 i found that i can trade.

Let me know if you interested in trading for the ION Cannons or the Red Suits -

Below is what i am still looking for -
LF THESE, i have tons for trade and not all of it my trade posts -

I need these weapons in SNTL 100% Cryo or Splash and Swap Clone if it is a Launcher
Infinity Pistol (i have Fire)
Helix (i have Shock)
Lucians ( i have Cryo & Fire)
Ion Cannon (- I need a Shock one - SNTL)
Lyudas ( I have none with SNTL, does it even exist on this rifle?)
Shredifiers ( i think i have corrosive, have to check)
Slpoders - I need them all

Also need Ice Breaker Victory Rush with SMG, Crit, Weapon, Pistol, AR, Grenade dam or any of the three with maybe cooldown, Splach dam, Reload, Health, Movement

Searching for anointed Boo

Uploading: 20200203_224222_resized.jpg…

Bom Dia.

vou verificar o que tenho para oferecer pelo Contra Red suit.I think I have a helix (without element) 100% cryo and an infinity with anointing of 130% digiclone.

Your already in my friends list bud. I will send a red suit tonight. Just email me the items your trading also. Thank you buddy

id like the big shot red suit.

I have a sntl 100 lyuda.

AWESOME, whats your GT?

Will email to you tonight

Sent you the Contra Red Suit

Got your GT, sending the red suit

Cryo dp sploder w/ ase 125 splash or rad Rowan’s call w/ SNTNL cryo for 337 splash x2 ion cannon w/ gamma burst you have pictured? Also I have a shock x2 ion cannon w/ 100ase

I am collecting every SNTL Cryo weapon i can find for Zane, those are a game changer for Zane. I think i do need that Rowans Call one. I am also saving the Splash ones as well as the swap with clone ones as well.

But in this case i will send you the ion cannon for the rowans sure - What is your GT?

Comatose Jackal

I am collecting ALL SNTL Cryo weapons i can find for Zane, those are a game changer for Zane.

LF THESE, i have tons for trade and not all of it my trade posts -

I need these weapons in SNTL 100% Cryo or Splash and Swap Clone if it is a Launcher
Infinity Pistol (i have Fire)
Helix (i have Shock)
Lucians ( i have Cryo & Fire)
Ion Cannon (- I need a Shock one - SNTL)
Lyudas ( I have none with SNTL,)
Shredifiers
Slpoders -( I have Shock and Cryo)
Scoville
Pbys Worth
Really i will take anything, because i can compare it to what i already have.

Also need Ice Breaker Victory Rush with SMG, Crit, Weapon, Pistol, AR, Grenade Shock, Corrosive dam or any of the three with maybe cool-down, Splash dam, Reload, Health, Movement

Searching for anointed Boo