Is a 99% kill skill duration Reaper top tier at any level?

I recently got krieg to 72 but i got a 99%Reaper at level 70 since it first time getting krieg to max lv idk if it can go higher?

2 Likes

Nah. 99% is max, and I’m jelly. Mine is 88% :frowning: But stuff still dies, so I’m ok with it.

Here’s a link to a thread with a Google Doc of the max stats list for all sorts of gear. I think coms are in there too.

6 Likes

Yes. The only stat that matters is 99%. Mine is level 67 haha.

4 Likes

Ty good to know
Third Reaper ever btw
44 then 55 the 99

5 Likes

That link by @paulothead is a great resource for all this stuff, it shows max stats for each level point.

5 Likes

Legendary Reaper? Or one of the common drop coms? The answer is 99% for the Leg, but I think 66% is the cap for the regular ones.

6 Likes

It can be pretty fun in multiplayer. Not really sure if I’d call it top tier even in that situation though. It’s such a weird mixed package. The Krieg sub-forum would probably be able to answer this better, in case those guys don’t see it here.

EDIT: I should clarify that while I don’t think/know if it’s exactly top tier I do think it is really good.

1 Like

It’s possible to have a max stats Legendary Reaper at the lowest level they start dropping (62).

All COMs stats have 5 “quality” levels that are randomly generated. If the COM has 2 or 3 stats, they’ll each have an independantly randomly generated level. Obviously “stat A” is the only one that affects the L Reaper.

These quality levels have a greater impact on the stats than the game level does.

4 Likes

Yup.

1 Like