Is BL2 completley discoverd

This has probably been asked before but has everything in borderlands 2 been completely discovered and found (completed) by the vast borderlands 2 community or are there still some little things hiding?

I’d have to say YES.

When you have millions of very curious, meticulous people playing games, everything gets found. All gear has been tried and tested, with every skill tree in many diverse ways. Not an inch of the map will have been left untouched as players looked for all those hidden secrets.

3 Likes

Chances are if something’s unknown, it’s not in here - Borderlands 2 O.T.D.H. Loot Maps

1 Like

If you mean maps and vault symbols and types of gear, yes most probably

If you include all there is to know about the game, I say no

We still don’t know exactly how fire rate buffs stack
We don’t know the exact formula for DoT values
We don’t know how many types of splash there are
We don’t clearly know what kind of crit bonus the gemstones skin give
We don’t have precise values on drop rates

And these are just off the top of my head

There are still a LOT of things we don’t know

6 Likes

@Chuck80 knows exactly what he doesn’t know. :grin:

8 Likes

I don’t think so… I’ve asked at large here somewhere, but didn’t get an answer. I think the reason this hasn’t been answered is at least in part because they can’t tell how much we have discovered. By whose standard would they answer this? I would propose using @anon43818509’s maps as a standard (I’m leery about using the wiki). If there’s something not listed in those maps at this point, I might consider it not found yet.

I mean, there are little lock boxes in places that I think very few people have found, but that’s not really exciting.

1 Like

Kinda sorta off topic but I saw one of these threads a while back and it mentioned something about an easter egg where you can change what the welcome sign in Windshear wastes says. Anyone know anything about that?

1 Like

Quite a few possible messages:

Scroll down to the Trivia section for the sign info.

1 Like

Another one I’ve been wondering: those rare LLM’s (Goliath, Nomad, Psycho, Rat)…has anyone ever seen one outside of Sawtooth? And I wonder if there could be another type in the game that’s still undiscovered.

1 Like

There’s a whole thread for the different types of midgets/LLMs, complete with photographic evidence. Might want to look that up and check the listed locations.

1 Like

I always hoped there would be a secret room found , like the one in haven in BL1.
From my own experience , im still occasionally finding a sneaky chest or portaloo that I hadnt seen before , and ive put an ungodly amount of hours into this game.

1 Like

With the in-game console, that solves just about 90% of these.

2 Likes

Too bad thought there would just some little secret no one has found out yet :confused: well guess ill just have to weight for borderlands 3 unless theres something in the other games that hasnt been found yet?? :smiley:

1 Like

If there was then we wouldn’t know about it :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally! Thank you @Lammas I went through the trouble of reading the thread to see if I need to post what you did. :slight_smile:

Quite the conundrum…

1 Like

I like everything not being 100% found/understood, even if it is just some stat things. I feel good knowing that everytime i play i could possibly figure something out.

3 Likes

There have been a couple of reports where there’s been an odd sound effect, and then weird things happen (like major loot from every container). I have no idea what’s going on with that. If it ever happens while I’m playing, though, I fully intend to grab the moment for posterity.

2 Likes

If thats ever happened to me i’ve never noticed it. If the reports are true i want to find out if it’s something you can trigger or random.

1 Like