Is Chaos Rumble Gone? Any Other Queue Changes?

Hey guys.

Is Chaos Rumble gone?

Is it QM / FO / Incursion again?

Have there been any other queue changes?

Does Kid Ultra seem less broken now that there can only be one of him per team?

Haven’t been on since Sunday afternoon and now I’m at school.

Thanks in advance!

Just quick match and incursion on ps4 as of last night.

1 Like

@dfabian71

What?

Have FaceOff AND Capture both been folded into Quickmatch?

Yeah just incursion and quick match. And kid ultra is still quite busted.

1 Like

Yup both are in the same quick match. It’s interesting. I was expecting a face-off match because I didn’t read and then all the varelsi were gone.

Capture seemed so barren haha

1 Like

@BaconianOne

Hmm.

Can you still get regular Capture in Quick Match?

EDIT: I can’t read properly apparently. Yes you can.

1 Like

Quickmatch appears to give meltdown, capture, and face-off. It no longer gives incursion, and does not always give face-off. Sometimes it gives two meltdown maps.

1 Like

@easplund

Thanks.

Sorry for being nit-picky but QM never gave Incursion, only CR.

hmmm it did for a while until it was taken off.

1 Like

It did give incursion occasionally before it went away for chaos rumble. There are some threads on here from a couple of weeks ago asking for incursion to be removed from quick match, so apparently Gearbox did so, because I have not seen incursion in there since it came back.

2 Likes

Derp!

You guys are totally right!

1 Like

I was surprised, because whenever incursion came up in quick match, it would be chosen. I actually chose it a few times myself when I was getting a bit tired of meltdown. The incursion spot seems to have been replaced with face-off.

The irony is that I seem to get better matches in quick match, which is supposed to be completely random, than I do in incursion with its elo matchmaking. Their matchmaking is just bloody awful. I would like the occasional incursion in quickmatch for the better (i.e. none) matchmaking.

1 Like

@easplund

I completely agree.

I’d be happy having ELO-less Quick Match be able to handle all my matchmaking needs!

on reddit by jythri:

On Face-Off: We did remove it intentionally, based on activity we were monitoring in the other queues. Today we found (and corrected an issue) where Quick Match on the consoles wasn’t offering Face-Off as an option nearly enough. All modes should have an even chance of appearing, with 3/4 modes showing up each time you vote. So, Face-Off should now be showing up much more regularly in Quick Match.

1 Like

2 Likes

Honestly, id be happy with Chaos Rumble all the time, even without Mode selection.

Does that belong in the unpopular opinions thread?

@Gulfwulf

1 Like

You’re weird, you know that? :dukejk:

Yes, yes it does. Let us never speak of it again.

1 Like

I am indeed weird!

And proud of it!

Like I said, I seem to be a glutton for punishment when it comes to Battleborn!

@Gulfwulf

1 Like