Is it posible to kill lvl 115 treant?

We need stronger enemies, Tina

9 Likes

Well, that was unexpected… @JoeKGBX - want to share this one with the game devs?

1 Like

Doesn’t it get it’s level lowerd after you meet it. I’ve tried to kill it with sal before and couldn’t since it gets like 99.99% damage reduction lol.

1 Like

It’s dissapear and spawn new with 80 lvl, we killed lvl 115 treant. And 99,2% damage reduction, not 99,9%

1 Like

Oh I’ll watch the video when I get home.

1 Like

Yea, unless I’m missing something, this is all part of the show. Tina “rebalances the combat” after you go into FFYL that first time. Based on your video, it looked like everything was operating as normal. Let me know if there is indeed something I’m missing though. Hope that helps! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

What was odd is that the level 115 treant died before Mordecai’s objection and Tina’s reaction. It just walked into the wall of the duelling area and keeled over. Which is actually interesting if that’s what’s going on - I wonder if it would work with raid bosses?!

1 Like

It works very well, we tried all of them. Here some videos

Dexi and Son of Crawmerax won’t die because they actually can’t die so fast
6 Likes

So in theory this should work for terra also

1 Like

Yeah, it works. But you need to take kill skills, and easily way to take it is use Axthon, something like this

1 Like

I missed it. Also, I guess I need to go research this Duel maya thing.

edit: I see the kill now. I can’t figure out what he’s doing.

Is krieg involved? One of the videos shows his class mod doing Team kill skill duration +99%. So, is that related. Is it bloodsplosion related?

Or is it mostly maya? Kinetic reflection? The bullets killing her are reflecting into the bosses? Or is it the return of the immolation death skill kills? I guess that could be it along with some of the other things I mentioned? If someone is shooting you with fire and you reflect it while in FFYL / low health then does it do tremendous damage to nearby enemies?

I think it’s ok to talk about. Actually seems like a pretty neat but extreme combo.

1 Like

I think they do manage to kill the level 115 treant and other raid bosses using this technique. Looks like a combo of skills taken to the extreme in order to kill badass dudes really quick. Considering that they’re also doing it as a team and that it’s probably hard to replicate I think/hope the devs don’t worry about it. The part about doing it as a team is based on the idea that the raid bosses should be done as a team.

3 Likes

Kinda hard to duel in solo play…

2 Likes

Since when lol. I do it all the time…jk

1 Like

Shooting barrels, or spamming rockets into the wall right in front of you don’t strictly count as duelling, but yeah…

2 Likes

Barrels kill me more than anything else even when I shot them from a distance I always miss one and than the enemy shots it while I’m beside it lol

1 Like

Maybe I write a guide about this

1 Like

Yes thatd be cool.

1 Like

Did it

2 Likes

@bigworm150 Love the reaction that is the sound of brain-braking: “Wait-wait-wait, how in the hell…?”

@Piemanlee (post #3): In short…

"You did NOT shoot that green s*** at me!" ... ~promptly slaps you into FFYL for even trying.~
"Never speak of this again." -- Deadpool, "Deadpool" (PS3)
3 Likes