Is it possible to replay the Prologue?

Just ended the prologue and wondered if it could be played again.

1 Like

There’s tons of stuff to find, and some excellent dialogue…I hope it is replayable.

5 Likes

Yeah, and all the animated part is really awesome !

1 Like

I couldn’t find it anywhere in the menu :cold_sweat:
I was really wanting to play more of Mellka too

yeah replay is really need

Not live here, so haven’t played it, but in all my years I can’t ever remember a game where people were clamoring to play the prologue/tutorial again.

Kudos, devs.

13 Likes

Yes the prologue was amazing!

1 Like

Can only agree - That was the best intro to a game in years!
And though I thought I´d be no type for Mellka I really look forward to play her often now! :heart:

I totally want the ability to replay that mission. Let’s hope they see this thread. That was an amazing introduction to the story, and especially the first few characters we’re introduced to.

They should add it with the rest of the story missions

2 Likes

I agree, I would like to replay the Prologue, the dialogues between Deande and Melka (aka. Pissed-off-Eldrid) are epic.

@Jythri Yes Please, this should be an easy one to fix (right).

6 Likes

+1 I really enjoyed the Prologue as well. 2K, please make it replayable.

1 Like

Agreed, seems like they’d just need to add an option for it in Private Story mode.

As the Prologue is designed to be played by Mellka, i think they don’t have dialogue standby for any of the other heroes. So you would play as Mellka each time, the cinematic also showcases her.

btw. could you also fix the dialogue on the statues. i clicked one, got static noise, went to the previous one and got no sound for 2 seconds, so i smashed the button of the first rendain background lore audio thingies. This resulted into 3 audio clips running at the same time, so i have no clue what went on… :confused:

1 Like

We’re looking into this now. You should hear more soon.

11 Likes

IT’S IN THE GAME! That was very, very fast! Just went to (finally) play 1st mission and saw this.
Thank you!

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

Some things, we can do quickly.

18 Likes

Awesome.

2 Likes

I need :heart:x10 button

3 Likes