Is it worth it plz

Is battle born worth picking up or should i just wait till borderlands 3 comes out please help i cant decide?

I’m unsure but most stores have a return policy on games, you can buy it and test it and if you don’t like it then you can possibly return the game for a refund. (Whatever the return policy is, make sure to find out before buying the game.)

1 Like

What do you expect from battleborn?

I didnt like PvP, i always thought it was full of salty ■■■■■■■■. But that happens once every 200 games.

I bought it for co-op with my bf, after 300 hrs grinding pve now i have 600 in PvP.

3 Likes

If you’re on Steam…I just grabbed Digital Deluxe on CDKeys for $19.
The Story missions are well worth that.

2 Likes

It will be at the very least a year before BL3 is released. I’ve enjoyed the PVE and believe after the patch this month, PVP will be more accessible. If you can get it on sale for $10 or less, I think you can get your money’s worth.

1 Like

I pre order the digital delux and i must say: it worth it. I have other games i havent finish, i got obseced with them but always come back to battleborn to play a couple of games (or 3hrs straight).

I must warn you, pc maight not be a wise plataform choise. If you get it for 15 dollars it worth it. Of you buy it for ps4 or xbx1 it worth it full price.

1 Like

Yes the game is worth it but its not borderlands, just know what the game is like before buying it i guess

3 Likes

note: PC version is $9 on Amazon right now.

1 Like

thank you so much

It’s a pretty unique game, that in itself is worth it. I haven’t played anything like Battleborn. You either love it or hate it by the looks of it. It’s not that expensive right now due to sales and the season pass on top of that is worth it.

2 Likes

buy it! :wink:

1 Like

Please watch one match or missions worth of the game. If you’re still interested, buy the game soon. There’s a huge patch coming up which you may want to delay playing until, but that’s up to you. This game has the most replayability of any I’ve seen for some time. But if you’re interested in the slightest, it’s amazing

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend this game for full price but since it’s almost free (at least in Germany it’s like 5€), sure pick it up!

1 Like

I’m a little surprised that no-one has mentioned the free trial version that will be launching soon. So you might want to hold off a bit on a decision. I know I’d originally decided not to buy this game, but gave the open beta a whirl and that changed my mind.

2 Likes

Yeah, but $23 for the digital deluxe edition is a pretty damn good deal. I bought it despite having a hard copy just for that Orendi taunt; and to support the game, of course. I probably bought us all another 12 seconds of server time. You’re welcome.

8 Likes

@HandsomeCam I will cherish those 12 seconds of server time, thank you.

8 Likes

Watch some gameplay of it, see if you like it. If you enjoy MOBA type games (league, Dota, all that jazz) then you’ll probably quite enjoy it. I preordered it for abou $80 and I’ve definitely got my money’s worth - but it’s waaaaay cheaper these days.

Brief warning though - there’s quite a steep learning curve, and the matchmaking is a little crap. Try to invest most of your time into learning a single character; play through the whole story with them until you get the hang of how they work, then hit up PvP. There’s a bunch of tutorials coming in the next update with the training dojo, and there are people on the Discord who run a Battleschool for teaching new players if you get stuck.

2 Likes

@nbrownlie237 speaks true about the Battleschool, though many of us on the forums here are always happy to help new players as well, if you ever want it. Lore challenges too, seeing as the chance of seeing specific characters that you need to kill to have on your team to complete them are rarer nowadays.

In fact, i’m helping @Golden_spider with some of these challenges later tonight.

2 Likes

i friggin love it! it does take a bit to get used to and get any amount of measurable skill in, but imo its awesome. One thing you should know is that the damage to health ratio is very large for a fps style game. it really changes strategy in the game.

1 Like

The damage to health ratio is actually pretty mild for a Moba though.

1 Like