Is melka a stormtrooper?

Recently i have been using frag canister and i noticed it helps me to know my max range before i can’t land a single bullet.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Don’t ever use Frag Canister.

3 Likes

it’s simple, don’t use frag canister, that’s the problem

Why is that the problem? Im talking about her gun accuracy. Frag canister dosent travel that far, once it starts to fall is when melka’s gun bullets spread like stormtrooper.

Also frag canister has a small buff from 85 to 100 (or something like that).

frag canister is like the equivalent of a oscar mike child grenade but with reduced range, in order to get that 100 damage, ya got to be close up to be able to land more than one grenade.

on the terms of gun accuracy i just think it’s caused by when you launch your frag, your accuracy widens (because reasons) so i just stick with air stall.

Oh forget it.

Her accuracy is crap, you need to be that close to land all your bullets anyway.

I noticed this when i was trying to destroy the stairs turret in monument, her gun sucks unless you are in ppls face.

Oh forget it.

Her accuracy is crap, you need to be that close to land all your bullets anyway.

I noticed this when i was trying to destroy the stairs turret in monument, her gun sucks unless you are in ppls face.

don’t lose hope mate.

even though her accuracy isn’t as great as the rest, she covers that with her small hitbox and her abilities that can help her escape.

plus on level one, hobbling spike can easily help you land you bullets into the enemy’s squishy (or bulky) bodies with a finishing touch of your frag canister.

just remember the phase (that i just came up with) "jsss"or can also be known as, “j triple s”

meaning, “jump in,” “spike on them,” “shoot them all over,” and finally, “strike out of there”

Her gun is fine, just infuriating when you’re trying to land crits or hit runners. Frag Canister is atrocious though, and on top of that denies you one of her most powerful helixes (Air Stall.) Venom Canister has enough AE to venom waves, has massive range, 100% precision, and kills runners with its impact damage. Frag is a short-range wide splash that ruins your range game.

3 Likes

A. Don’t use it. Nothing to do with your own topic but just don’t
B. They nerfed it. A lot. Her accuracy is the worst now

Like a stormtrooper? :wink:

1 Like

Caldarius is this games stormtrooper. His accuracy prevents me from saying yes :confused:

1 Like

Who has the worst accuracy, montana or melka?

Montana with some helix choices is incredibly accurate

2 Likes

If only melka had hélix options to increas her acc

3 Likes

She would if she hadn’t gone from stealth and venoming on bullets at level one but it just increasing melee and claw lunge damage to a confused mid range queen to a drunken close range hummingbird

I think a helix option that made Mellka’s gun Caldarius-accurate would be a potential rival for Refined Canisters. Assuming it also came with the mag increase.

edit: actually, better yet, take the mag increase away from Canisters, then create a new 8 helix that gives the mag increase +Caldarius-level accuracy.

4 Likes

Why don’t you add that Buff to Thrill of the hunt so you can have increase movement speed and increased accuracy?