Is the inventory screen bugged?

When i try to separate my backpack or bank by type it doesn’t do it. I assumed TYPE would be Pistols, SMGs, ARs, Sheilds, etc. But it isn’t. They are still all jumble mess.

Why does type not separate by true type? It is a real issue and a wast to even be there if it isn;t going to work properly.

What am i missing?

1 Like

I find this happens only at the bank, maybe once or twice at a vendor.

But yeah, when type works, it is sorting all the pistols then all the X, etc. Only thing is it doesn’t always group the same exact weapon together (all occultists). I think it goes type then score, instead of each specific gun of a type, then score.

Also, I haven’t seen anyone else mention this but it could have been reported ages ago. I’ve had it the problem since release.

1 Like

Same here, i have waited and looked for people to talk about it. No one is talking about it. I do not even know if they know it is wrong, or if it is working as intended. But right now sorting is not very efficient

Sorting hasn’t worked for me almost ever (figured it was in the works already). The larger inventory issue for me is when the weapon thumbnails in my backpack get jumbled; the name is correct, but the images are shifted.

Maybe sorting only works when it is just your menu inventory (the laggy thing). I’d have to test.

But from memory, Score and manufacturer work everywhere, just type doesn’t. Type seems to always match score when not working.

Adabiviak
The larger inventory issue for me is when the weapon thumbnails in my backpack get jumbled; the name is correct, but the images are shifted.

I get this too but it is a lot more rare and I think corrects if I close and open that menu again. I’ve seen this one talked about before.

I have yet to find a spot on the Gearbox forums of a sticky with all confirmed bugs/performance issues. Even the forums about issues don’t have a sticky.

I agree… this is annoying.
Combined that with the item icon being messed up… and inventory management is double trouble! :smirk: