Is there a build guide like this for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel?

There is a really nice endgame character build guide for Borderlands 3 that was done by several people where everything is neatly put into one place. To see what that guide looks like I will link it here:

Is there a guide like that for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel? It would be great if we could get something like that for TPS. Especially considering the guides for TPS are all over the place and you really need to do a lot of digging to find everything. Plus a lot of the guides for TPS are outdated and not made with the latest patch and/or hotfix in mind. Also many of the links are broken. Is there any chance we could get a neat up to date and working guide put together for TPS like that one they have for Borderlands 3?

In short, no.

The old forum may have had such a thing but it’s effectively unavailable as of 2018. It was still viewable before then and there was concerted effort to port (copy/paste/format) old forum builds and testing data into the new forum. This was done by a half dozen of us members BUT only in BL2. The BL2 board also has builds collected in one spot that are for the most part up to date.

Otherwise the TPS board has been neglected by the OG members.

There are a few individual builds or “rate my build” threads but nothing like the 2 board.

So, looks like it’s up to you to port LazyData’s builds! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The pinned thread of each character’s subforum has most of the basic important threads for them linked in it (whether they’re updated is another thing, as it’s an 8 year old game that got no where near the amount of love or diversity BL3 got). Gulf ported most of them, and I didn’t see one for the Doppelganger.

1 Like

Unfortunately, quite a few of those links are to the old forums, so unless someone can find them in the internet archive they’re dead ends.

All you have to do is use the Wayback Machine. Here’s an example of one of the Athena ones.

I know. Problem is, the IA didn’t archive terribly deep on individual sections, so only a selection are still there. And sadly, the member who created some of the guide threads and master build lists (on BL2) here passed away last year.

I began a Claptrap guide with a guy.
I don’t know when it will be finished : Borderlands TPS Characters Guide - Google Docs