Is there a shortcut to the map?

Is there a shortcut to access the map? Aggravating having to go into the menu and scrolling over every time just to take a quick look at the map.

No, but you can see personal waypoints on your mini-map.

Well the current map sucks and i can’t play more than 30 mins at a time before getting aggravated and regretting buying this game. Great to have way points but easy access to a map would be a bonus. Right now my ps4 pro can’t load fast enough when I go into the map and scrolling through the menu blows more than a methed out hooker.

Back to Bl2 i guess…shouldnt ever pre order a game again

…your overreaction to a map is just wow. I’m literally speechless. Good luck with your map issues, you may want to invest in some valium.

3 Likes

You actually think i’m upset or over reacting, no i’m not mad upset or over reacting. The MAP sucks, plain and simple. It is a hindrance to game play until you get to the farming stage of the game. This is my first ever post on a forum. I’m a casual gamer, which means this type of stuff usually does not bother me…so take your insults and go somewhere else please.

I don’t need your medical advice I was here for BORDERLANDS 3 not a recommendation for VALIUM dude. All you had to do was say no to the original post… jerk

3 Likes

bad UIs are still bad and can make a great game awful and tedious. the map is pretty useless. having to make constant custom waypoints to even get to places is awful esp when traveling. at this point i rely on memory and dont even look at the map

1 Like

“m” on your keyboard.

1 Like

I will never pre order another game. (over a map issue)
I’ll go back to play BL2 (because that map UI is better?)
I may be a jerk, but is it possible you may be a tad over critical?

Totally works. However I’m inclined to think the OP doesn’t have a keyboard because they mention PS4.

Just like “i” key for inventory and so on.

In retrospect I think I was being undeservingly rude. I apologize for that. Can’t have a good supportive community if people jump right into ■■■■■■■ mode. So again I’m sorry for my response.

1 Like

“Done and Dusted”
Thread can be locked / closed before it goes even more off the rails.

the fact you were able to apologize like that says a lot about you as a person (that’s a good thing):blush:

Are you a pc player? Because I play also on a ps4 pro and kind of understand his reaction. The point is that the whole menu takes to long to load. It’s faster to get with a snowdrift to Borman Nates than waiting for your vh to actually jump into a vehicle. Same goes for the map. Every tab switch causes lags and needs a few seconds to load. I don’t need to use the map, because I played a lot and know where to go but as him I’m only a casual player and never had to register on a forum because I was mad how one of my favorite games was published. It feels like a beta version since a year now.

Thanks for reviving a 12 month old thread to offer nothing of value… Your post could have been a message to the person instead of bringing back a dead thread

My bad man i just noticed the date on it myself, first post on here

All good. Move along folks - nothing to see here! The dead will naturally disapparate shortly… :ghost: