Is this intentional?

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #41

If you don’t get that last hit, OBVIOUSLY they made it out of melee range, so now Shurikens

0 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #42

Nah, dude, the skull-kama. You won’t win this fight; i have limitless time and nothing better to do but argue this with you.

-cracks knuckles loudly-

Your move…

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #43

You’re literally just not caring and it’s hilarious. Props man

2 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #44

No, seriously; this is the best debate i’ve read on these forums today.

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #45

-cracks neck louder-

The ice pick is more practical as it is made of metal and not bone which is not nearly as durable and infinitely harder to repair after the wear and tear that would be brought upon it by frequent use.

0 Likes

(The Art of the Foxtrot) #46

I’ve only noticed it when using Cobra strike. I hope they remove it, as the slow isn’t long enough for me to reliable follow up if they’re normally faster than me.

0 Likes

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #47

Both of you are wrong. An ice pick isn’t a practical tool for combat. It won’t pierce anything armored.

0 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #48

Don’t you realize the skull has magic

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #49

It isn’t meant for piercing, it’s meant for slicing and disarming. A skilled assassin like Pendles would focus on exploiting his opponents weaknesses and not just piercing there defenses.

0 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #50

(Mumbling to self): oh, s**t, he means business…

-cracks eggs for a ham and cheese omelette-

CLEARLY you don’t know anything about aviant skulls, or you’d know that, while they ARE made of bone, said bone is stronger than traditional tungsten steel. ALSO, all of Pendles “injection” poison is generated in the skull-kama’s rotting green eye, so it (the skull-kama) actually deals more DOT.

1 Like

(Penguin connoisseur.) #51

Not magic; poison. Also, this is MY fight!

-points threatningly at @cadecampbell and @lolattheseforums-

Stay out of this.

0 Likes

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #52

The frame and shape of it would barely be good for slicing. His other bone kama would most likely break on contact leaving his shurikens as his only practical weapon.

0 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #53

Hey the eyeball, lifesteal marking, flurry of blows, trust me it’s magic

0 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #54

The skull has magic on it

0 Likes

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #55

nah.

0 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #56

Alright then… you MADE me do this…

Can we get a mod in here to close this off-topic joke of a thread?

…they’re a-cook’n a-somethin’ up.

0 Likes

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #57

No fun :frowning:

0 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #58

Speak for yourself; I had a blast.

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #59

Sorry, I get you guys confused because of the profile pics.

-cracks open Earnest’s power egg and uses the contents to make a REAL ham and cheese omelette-

I’ll have you know that the ice pick isn’t tungsten steel but maser-hardened tritanium. And with the easy grip handle, it is far more reliable than the leather straps on the skull kama making it a better tool for an assassin. If an assassin can’t trust his weapons than he can’t do his job.

1 Like

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #60

Still having mine.

1 Like