Isic can teleport?

So I was playing on advanced story The Sentinel level, and two people both chose isic.
Both of them were doing some telportation thing and bypassing the typical way to get to the treasure rooms?
It wasn’t a double jump I literally watched one of them disappear and reappear at a distance.

1 Like

Plasma dash skill, yo

1 Like

This video shows some impressive uses of it to get around the map in the Algorithm

1 Like

So his plasma dash acts as a teleport? I’ve never watched anyone use it myself. Only first person as Isic. It seems pretty linear from the first person view.

1 Like

Pretty much, yeah. You can still only go straight with it though; you can’t teleport/dash in any direction you want

1 Like

Very cool. Thanks for the info. From a first person perspective it really does look like a dash. But I guess from the technical standpoint and third person view it performs as a teleport.

There’s a simple test. Go into The Sentinal story mission. There are several spots where the environment places obstacles in your way. The most obvious ones are the pushers and the rolling spikes that go up and down. Try to dash when the spike is right in front of you. If you get stopped by it, ISIC dashes. If you go through it, ISIC teleports.