ISIC in story missions

Just curious if anyone else has tried playing story missions with a couple of ISICs on a team. Just turn your ultimate on and steamroll EVERYTHING! I’m gonna assume GBX is eventually gonna put a time limit on his ult.

I actually think this is a good thing.
As Thorn he’s fun to have on a team and he definitely isn’t stealing my shots.

How long of a time limit do you think it needs? I really liked the uniqueness of his ult and I feel like if they nerfed it in that manner he wouldn’t be as viable of a character.

Oh I’m not saying it NEEDS a time limit, I thoroughly enjoy being a walking howitzer. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if GBX did add one.

rip new patch. Character was nerfed but ult untouched. Guess it’s not that big of a deal since it is the campaign though, not actual PvP

I think his shield should have been given more health and a shorter cool down while nerfing his damage by 25%, then he trades that tankiness and mobility for pure damage with his ult.

But, whatever.

That’s actually a really good idea.

I thought it was obvious that he should he about less damage, more shield instead of the walking artillery, since he’s a “tank” - but they went the whole other direction.