Issue with Community skins Help?

All Community skins I have redeemed on the website,seem to be missing yet on website and in-game they have been redeemed. I have checked the changing station and new game but no skins. I have also opened a ticket yesterday. but support dont seem to be doing anything been waiting 10 hours ish for a reply is a little stupid.
anyone know a walk around to get the skins/head to show? tried everything support as suggested so far and nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Unfortunately you will probably need to wait for support to get back to you. You should at least have received an automated reply with a ticket number - if not, check your spam/junk folder on your email and white list the sending address if necessary.

While you’re waiting, you can try doing a power reset of your console (disconnect PSU from wall socket, hold the power button down 15 seconds, reconnect and reboot) just in case it’s a problem with stale cached data. If that doesn’t work, only the support desk will be able to assist you with the heads and skins.

1 Like

Got ticket still open, just checked the PC-version and the heads are there must be related to xbox somehow

1 Like

Not sure what the issue is - as I’ve noted elsewhere, I’ve not personally had an issue with any of the codes, but I only have one account (XBL) linked to SHIFT and my console is always off when I redeem codes via the web site.

1 Like

my heads and skins were missing. i reentered the codes in game and they redeemed, but they were not previously showing as redeemed in the games log

1 Like