Issues with mouse in inventory/selling at vending machines after previous hotfix

Anyone else having issues with selecting items from the backpack to sell at the vending machines? When I hover the mouse over an item in the backpack it’s not showing the item information . When I try to scroll with the mouse in the backpack inventory it moves the vending machine items instead. I t started after the hotfix prior to the one dated 2/27. I have an Alienware PC with an nvidia 1080 and razer mouse and keyboard. Is it a common problem for other PC users recently?

Yep, and they are working on it, but it can not be repaired by hotfix. There’s a topic about this one somewhere. Try marking your guns as junk in your backpack first, and go to the vending machine after that and sell it with one button press.

2 Likes

(PC user) I’ve started using ASWD keys to move around the inventory while selling.

1 Like

Yep having the same issue. Even affects just browsing my inventory.
Not sure why it can’t be fixed in a hotfix, a hotfix caused the problem, so why can’t it be fixed with one.
I hadn’t though about trying the ASWD keys, I’ll give it a try. But my issue is that the item info isn’t showing up after a few minutes. And it’s a royal PITA to try to free up slots in my inventory.

1 Like