So yeah, as it seems gbx just goes ahead and plans the next Cash grab.
Tho BL3 was a huge letdown for me i am interested in the lore since Borderlands 1.
But that doesn’t mean i will buy the next game right away.
- There are bugs that didn’t even get touched since day 1.
- Split screen is a glitch fest with multiple blue screens in a play session
- Still no vertical split screen
- Tons of attempts for fixes tho I don’t feel those said fixes
- Complete change in the Dev team
- Bad writing
- Lack of creativity
- Fan favorites got forgotten
- No Secret Bosses after finishing the Story
- No new Slaughters or Proving grounds in DLC´s
- Invincibles apparently are a joke now -----> looking at you Eista
- Apparently Raids are a thing but i am not interested in Destiny 2
- Legendarys in BL3 are like purps in BL 2
- Bank management is very bad
- Loadouts for skilltrees that you can choose at new you / emphasis on build variety
- Weapon crafting system where you collect parts for your own god roll you need the parts for that specific weapon you wanna craft tho / wish for this since BL2
-IF we can’t get Loadouts just let us respec right where we are like in any other RPG
- option to let us turn off light shafts of weapons on ground
- Whut happened to Match making Browser like tha fuq
- A party with a friend stays existent even if you quit to main menu
There is so much they could have done better this game was a joke when it released.
People paid good money in order to be Play testers.
The GotY edition will got rid of most problematic and if a BL4 will ever exist (If you call it BL4 i will not even buy it in 10 years doesnt mather if its good) i will wait until i am sure that this is a game to go for.
Devs my last words now really let them go into your heart.
Borderlands had its emphasis on people playing split it was always like that. Now it seems you cater to the wrong people.
Trying to satisfy YouTubers and streamers is definitely the way to lose your fan base, its like you gave a giant poop at the casuals out here. The ones who play with their bros, friends, guys n girls.
By now you should have figured out that Borderlands is not the new hot thing on twitch or YouTube.
Next time try to make a great game for us not the YouTubers or something.
If you want to make it more competitive in order to make twitch people more interested you should have added leaderboards and so on.
Make it that people can speed run this game.
Something i loved about BL2 there are exploits existing that players used from the very beginning, and they never got patched out I think this was purpose and not like they couldn’t fix it but that’s just assumption.