Itching to play

Anyone else troll these forums at work for the sweat taste of at least talking about the game, just to get home, do honey do’s and hop in game for 30min-1hr before going to bed? That is my typical weekday since release.

5 Likes

yeah same here pretty much. i’m only really on the forum when i’m at work.

2 Likes

i am at home right now and cant even force myself to play this game anymore just rng dumpster looter once again

1 Like

Yeah Im at work right now can’t wait to clock out and play

1 Like

I check the forums at work… Then get home and take care of the baby while my wife works so I stay on the forums. If I get her to nap, and can manage to stay awake myself, I get on the game. Otherwise it’s only my days off that I stand a chance at getting to actually play.

3 Likes

Same here. I’ll be off work here in another couple of hours. But have gym after work, then Friday date night , then finally some time to play late tonight.

I watch a whole lotta Twitch streams to learn things, and get some echocast gear. I got a level 40 maggie yesterday, that tore stuff up in normal mode with my Zane.

I have finally made it through my first normal mode play through last night. Can’t believe I was already at level 45 after the normal mode play through. :smiley:

2 Likes

I really good resource for all things Zane is @flightx3aa YouTube channel. His videos are more technically oriented and give great insight into how gear works with Zane.

2 Likes

TICKLE ALL BABIES!!!

3 Likes