Item Bug: Rakk Attack Stacks Fl4k

When equiping an shield with Fl4k that has : Grants an extra charge of Rakk Attack! and using all three stacks of Rakk Attack!, you sometimes don’t get the third stack back. After that, the only solution is reequiping the shield

9 Likes

I’m running into this as well.

2 Likes

Same problem as well. Re-equipping the shield fixes the problem until you travel somewhere or get downed.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue with this, with both the shield and weapon for anointed gear…super frustrating! Don’t want to have to “reequip” the weapon and shield each time! Gearbox please fix this!

2 Likes

Im having the same issue. Needs fixing

2 Likes

I had this issue as well on PS4, seems I had to uneuip and exit the inventory screen, then open the inventory screen again and equip the shield for it to start charging the last charge. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Anyone else just have all their legendaries and anointed gear inside bank dissapear with this new update? Even my preorder bonuses are gone. Wtf is going on?

1 Like

I’m getting the same problem and I’m on PS4. Hope they fix it soon. Not a game breaker or anything, but kind of annoying.

1 Like

Happening to me too. Ugh.

1 Like

I have a max Rakk Attack build with anointed weapons for extra charges. I should have 5 by my count. When I’m in sanctuary, it says I have 5. Anywhere else, I have 4.

1 Like

I’m running into this issue as well. Needs to be fixed, please.

1 Like

Having the same issue. I’m using a shield with extra charges. Will have to try the workarounds people suggested. Will await patch.

I’m having the same issue with a shield. I need to re-equip it to gain the 3rd stack back and it works for some time, but n after a while I need to do it again. Plz fix.