Item fail of the day (Original Game)

2 Likes

Like this one? I found it a few days ago but have’t decided where to post it lol not a find and not a fail either.

2 Likes

Yeah something like that. Think mine Is steel. Cool gun tho. I think body4 is the coolest looking one actually. I’m as much a rof junkie as the next guy, but I gotta say that guns like this are really pretty effective if you handle them right. Like when you’re going for headshots, it’s easier to get a bunch in a row without the enemy twitching and throwing your aim off. Did I ever show you my one thumper? Lol. It’s a level 69 torgue malevolent , hx…barrel 5. Vector. So it’s got a 5.9 I think it is…401 dmg. Oh and sight 5, which i know you don’t like but it’s just so incredibly easy to crit with and it chews thru enemies quite easily. Anyway…yeah its kinda a less thumpery version of that. Ot- F you and your stupid 12 mags, marcus!

see that orange back there , top left of gun card? Yeah that’s a body5 raven with crap parts this pretty much sums it up

1 Like

Check this one out tech. Don’t see these very often

I like this one because basically what you have is a stinger with a 15 rof and decent accuracy. It looks cool as hell too

2 Likes

Yeah thanks armory, that’s what I always wanted…

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I wanted to see more Nemesis but not like this…

2 Likes

I think the nemesis is actually the pearl Ive seen more than any other. Idk I’d have to go thru and count …it might be the serpens but it’s close. Also. …that guardian should at least have +26 regen hahaha

Remembered that.

I have to do it again lol
Also other masher

2 Likes

Hahaha. Damn son. That’s a gut punch right there. I’m telling you, if it had been 66 it would’ve been an AX lol. I bet mordy could still 1 shot any of craws spots with it tho. Ot- not really a fail per say,

except this dropped like 3 steps away from ityou ain’t right, craw.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have never ever seen a 660 champion. Hell Ive only seen maybe 1 purple one. That’s unfortunate. The 5th lines are the same as Dahl? Gawd with mag size…and an ogre lol.

1 Like

They have shield capacity +32% and weapon accuracy +84%, I have 660 with shield capacity. I would really like to find one with weapon accuracy, it could be really good for Matadors.

2 Likes

Geez…I wonder what firing a 590 glorious ogre with barrel5 would be like with that.

1 Like

Yesterday Craw was dropping pearls like candy, today nothing…

2 Likes

A VRR would have been pestilent, wouldn’t it?

don’t care much about the cyclops but that would have been cool to see. Uploading: 20210111_124453.jpg… 1 part, 1 level. 2 bullets lol

2 Likes

That would have shattering prefix if it did’t have that sight.

2 Likes

2 Likes