Item fail of the day (Original Game)

1 Like

.just like the Protector thing , found this and the other one (finds) back to back, and there’s the rest of the parts I needed haha

1 Like

1 Like

update on Hx400 Thumpfire…as much as I detest thumpers, it’s an obscenly potent weapon in this case, being so close to max dmg for the level. I just ran thru old haven 2 levels early and it was a joke. 2 or 3 body shots for a lance, a mag for a baddass 3 levels up lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Well hey, you found a grim reaper lol. That’s a tough one. I’ve only found 1 I think

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

It hurts to look at that 550.W

3 Likes

Omg no. I feel actual pain for you right now.

1 Like

1 Like

these all were back to back to back in different vendors. The mat2 thanatos actually isn’t bad with barrel2, only because the material and the fact it has almost no extra spread hipfired. Kinda just a really good fury

1 Like

another table- flipping , controller smashing moment by Marcus Munitions

1 Like

1 Like

The vengeance has an advantage over all other legendary guns… (other than the super powerful glitch) having the 2 most important parts locked in. My random thought

1 Like

Barrel and no sights?

1 Like

Nah, the tmp body and (a variation) of barrel5. Even a pretty bad one isn’t as bad as say, how bad a rebel can be. The stalker too I guess

1 Like

wow craw I missed you , too

1 Like

I like how this crap invader has 99 dmg, like it just couldn’t spring for an even 100 lol. Gawd what a turd just can’t do 440s. Tossed.

1 Like