Item fail of the day (Original Game)

damn :point_down:

Bump me up, Scotty!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you sure that specter was a fail? I can’t remember atm which side the “6” is on ,…(that mod is either a 650 or 560) and at level 55 it doesn’t matter, still max stat on a 650…

1 Like

Yes, I’ve checked it and bailed out without saving. That was only one with a 100% crit bonus, I’ve farmed it for a few hours without any luck.

1 Like

I’ve never bothered. One with Regen would be cool but I just don’t like snipers that much except the Orion (use a Tempest) or Pene (use a Pro)

1 Like

I have enough of them on other toons, just wanted to check if I get one quick. All good ones I have I got from Craw, it’s far more lucrative then just driving to COD to get a fail.

1 Like

Really…wow maybe I should pay more attention to mods on the ground. I think I’ve only ever found maybe 1 blue one. But yeah, if I’m making that drive ( btw…i remember tech saying something about that area that randomly has the barricades up which is like half the trouble when it’s there…and some way to ensure it doesn’t happen but no conclusion to that ??)…it’s for my corrosive smg.

1 Like

Yes, about every 3rd drive there are barricades, just phasewalking trough usually.

OT-

1 Like

1 Like

Damn action 1 on both…

1 Like

That invader fackin hurts. 66 and action 1. Absolutely typical tho🙄

1 Like

1 Like

One kill two Bitches today! Vitriolic is not a total fail, but 66 is it…

1 Like

Hell that’s still way better than any corrosive bitch I’ve ever found, out of the…idk 2 I’ve ever found :roll_eyes:

this chest spawned…literally nothing! ( There was ammo but I waited too long to take pic)

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve still never found a 660 pro with mat3.

1 Like

I have had that happen before. It happens when a chest tries to spawn class mods at a level when they cannot occur at.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like