Item fail of the day

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #2027

It’s hard to consider that Tsunami a fail, in my eyes. But that is because I have a really ■■■■■■ one and haven’t came across a decent one yet. So your fails are so painful for me. Cause I would love some of your trash. lmao

One mans trash is another mans treasure. :smirk:

(odiscordia) #2028

I just now saw this question tech. Yes the way I usually play Lilith (mobbing by the skin of my teeth and making full use of mind games phoenix and intuition) , I find it useful to have less accurate weapons to daze enemies. (Mind games). Anarchys are choice obviously but that gets boring. I have a blue rarity urban 2 shot matador with no accessory I love using for this and am basically invincible. I don’t recall ever going down this way.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #2029

I got a Jackal off of them when playing on console. nothing from PC play tho.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2030

Yeah, l like them too. I was just asking why you would prefer barrel2 on that brute.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2031

(Geomason) #2032

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2033

(odiscordia) #2034

()

my first legendary on my new profile. Idk what sucks worse… being the first…being almost perfect parts…being a carnage…or being 150k…seriously who has 150k in the Dahl headland…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2035

(Geomason) #2036

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2037

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2038

People who play 1live challenge…

(Borderbutts Master) #2039

Ugh does that bitch not have an accessory? Man that makes me upset.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2040

Yes, it dont have any acc.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2041

(odiscordia) #2042

Gah that invader. Puke.

(odiscordia) #2043

the most confused weapon in all BL

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2044

Do you know that some red chests in Armory have higher AL than others?

(odiscordia) #2045

Oh yeah. There’s a guide somewhere that list the AL of all the Lance chests and even some of the vendors and whatnot

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #2046

Very usefull, it save alot of time. I think that I stop opening red chest, it is all about Pearls lol