Item fail of the day

(band) #1484

I was thinking it was the stock fail, which isn’t big, but it helps on a big mag gun. Keeps that max spread a bit tighter.

That’s my guess.

(odiscordia) #1485

Yeah Idk man. I like 100s. And an urban bd 100 will reload like a tediore on Crack

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1486

Hunters prefix lower pellet count from 9 to 7.

(odiscordia) #1487

It does. But gives a dmg boost per pellet. Works well with Lil and mordy getting crit/accuracy bonuses. I still like it :slight_smile:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1488

I was thinking it was a material fail. :thinking:

(odiscordia) #1489

Hell no we love Urbans lol

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1490

you get a higher damage number, right? But the chance of elemental proc’ing are lesser with the lower material, correct?

(odiscordia) #1491

In fact thats better than any urban bd I’ve ever found

(odiscordia) #1492

Not with dahl, no. Yes urban has slightly less dmg (5% I think) but reloads faster also (15% I think) and urban gets a pass anyway cause it’s arguably the coolest looking skin in bl as far as I’m concerned haha. It’s also stupidly rare to find top parts weapons in urban from what I’ve seen

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1493

that is great, but my question…Mat and elemental proc’ing? Wouldn’t a Desert or Hunter do better on that end due to higher level of material? mat2/mat3 vs. mat1 ?

(odiscordia) #1494

Also, I believe Maliwan and s+s are the only brands that have increased tech level with higher material

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1495

ah, thank you. that was what I was looking for. So, Dahl material makes no difference on elemental proc’ing?

(odiscordia) #1496

As far as I know, none at all

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1497

Man I love this game. Still can’t seem to hold it all. too much to know… lmao :sweat_smile:

(odiscordia) #1498

Me too man. As soon as this episode of GOT is over I’m popping it in :wink:

(odiscordia) #1499

sorry if this is off topic but a curiosity…I was looking for a material chart for the manufacturer material and found this. I’ve seen every one but Maliwan for sure but do not recall every seeing an “obsolete” weapon. Am I tripping?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1500

I don’t remember coming across “weaksauce” cause that is hilarious. I must see one. lol

(odiscordia) #1501

Gawd I see em all the time. I’ll snap one for u

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1502

Maybe not being able to see it on Maliwan weaponry has something to do with elemental prefix overriding the material?

(odiscordia) #1503

My thoughts exactly.