Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1767

(Geomason) #1768

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1769

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1770

you get a mag3 Tsunami and its a TD body. :weary:

I’d be pissed, but I’d keep it. :wink:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1771

Actually, I keep every single pearl that I found. Dont ask why.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #1772

Ugh, this post sucks! Thumper Bitches hurt like little else…at least it wasn’t mat2 to add to the suffering.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1773

Is the Striker generally a fail, or is just this one very bad? I don’t know parts and hardly ever seen Strikers, so thats why I ask.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1774

(odiscordia) #1775

I think strikers are very lame. The whole thing is supposed to be “accuracy and critical dmg”…but they generally are not accurate at all and actually have less base dmg…so yeah…pointless.

(Geomason) #1776

body 5 - ZPR15 with acc4 terrible and mat2 ZZ is what I’m looking for, I’m still haven’t found a good striker…

(odiscordia) #1777

I have a zpr100 XX with the accessory and my blue 2 shot blows it away

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1778

(odiscordia) #1779

Dangit…I personally couldn’t care less about bessies but man that one must have stung

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #1780

Of course it does - that 2-shot mag boosts the damage by…100%? A ZZ Striker has nearly 80 accuracy and an XX is 50-something right? I think @Geomason’s ZZ Striker would be a really usable weapon.

(odiscordia) #1781

I meant just general usability in combat I guess. Still think they’re lame

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1782

Looks like Geo answered. But I was going to say it was a body fail. shotties you want the ZPR body. body 5, like Geo said. :acmaffirmative:

(Geomason) #1783

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1784

I do not know what’s worse, finding so many Undertakers from the chest or shields like that Rose from Craw? LOL

(odiscordia) #1785

That anaconda is worse. Way worse :wink: