Item fail of the day

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1786

If that would be mat2 and stockless then I’d be pissed, that one is like dont even care lol

(odiscordia) #1787

Curious, why stockless on a 2 shot? At end game the reload difference is like…nanoseconds between a 10 and a 300. The recoil difference seems more noticeable to me. For those quick double tap headshots, I look for the 300s. The best example I can think of are my 2 shot fire anacondas. The 10 has +15 and the 300 has like +43 I think?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1788

Mainly equip time for Craw fight.

(odiscordia) #1789

Would u mind showing me your guns and gear for the fight?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1790

Honestly I change gear all the time and test it for example recanty found that AX300 U Swift Masher barrel4 but most of the time I use Pentrator with Specter com, Bulldog fire and corrosive, Aries, Rose.

(odiscordia) #1791

Oh yeah Urban 300 is a good choice. .nice RR and reload (equip) speed

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1792

(odiscordia) #1793

Yuck . That destroyer is almost extremely cool. I never see the good sights on good rifles. Another reason combat rifles are the worst gun types. (Can u imagine a 3.7 zoom on a perfect ogre tho lol)

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1794

I dont like high zoom sights in general on every gun type, posted only because that was random drop from Lance Pyro lol

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1795

(Geomason) #1796

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1797

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1798

(Geomason) #1799

Well I really hate when this happens to an Invader…and that striker deserves it’s name…but it should say something like “I’m sorry about this body but I’m a terrible striker”…

(Geomason) #1800

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1801

That Atlas barrel3 Justice is nice, I personaly would not call it a fail, have you tested? It might surprised you.

(odiscordia) #1802

I like barrel 3 on revolvers. I’ve noticed I’ve started to not really like barrel4 that much. Just too janky. (Recoil)

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1803

I still prefer barrel4 but I think that barrel3 is very usuable for a elemental revolvers.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1804

(Geomason) #1805

I have a better one, so I sold this one…