Item Fail(s) of the Day (BL2)

(Santa Söze) #42

Maya went tubby farming in the Creature Slaughter again. Three times I caught a cyan streak but only got 1st gen crap :

( Scalable Butcher if it isn’t obvious - had matching grip, but OP6 and non-elemental )

and no pic, but a Dastardly Unforgiven with Vladof grip and sight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That was pretty depressing. Still no second gens. Still no Carnage or Bekah :frowning_face:

(Santa Söze) #43

I guess I’m keeping that NVHM til OP.

(Carlton Slayer) #44

What’s the max numbers on a Deputy’s Badge anyway? Since it can’t be farmed dashboarding it (for those on console) may be the only way to get a max stat one…

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #45

IDK but my lvl 62 which was just a random first drop pick is +11,1 dmg & +44.0 reload.
So I guess 48% reload must be quite good.

(Santa Söze) #46

I’d have to do some “digging” but I checked the variants on the wiki and it looks like 48% reload is max ; the OP8 variant shown has 12.8% damage.

The Dep has a smaller quality range than other relics though and it seems you can get a “10/10” even in NVHM.

Regardless that level 27 is a keeper.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #47

max damage, correct.

I have a level 50 with 12.4% damage and 48% reload. so it doesn’t vary very much. <-- lol

Saturn is a ■■■■■■■ Troll!

(Yushee) #48

Emperor Spiderant dropped me this.

Op6 Hyperion grip, Maliwan sight.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #49

Some will say an Hyperion SR is an automatic fail but gotta admit. This is looking good.

Unless it’s non-elemental of course. :expressionless:

Still look sleek. Almost made it to the collector’s bin.
Almost.

(Rumplebunny) #50

Nah I’m good, thanks tho.

(Yushee) #51

Mobley decided to give me a world drop and his usual weapon at the same time.

A rat in Pete’s bar dropped this

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #52

Wrong Section…doh…

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #53

its all good. that Bunny is sweet, matching grip and incendiary element. Nice!

I can’t tell on the Veruc if its a fail or not. Vladoff and Dahl AR grips are very similar from a far. I’d need to see it up close to be sure. Infinity grips don’t matter much for effect, its more of increasing damage and slightly adjusting the accuracy stat which isn’t much for a fixed pattern projectiles.,

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #54

was farming pearls last night. decided to go for some Tubby Bones, it had been a while since I’d seen one. Ended up with two last night and they were fails, dropping no pearls and coms that aren’t for the character I was playing. ■■■■■■…

didn’t take a pic of the Legendary Anarchist com that dropped. :unamused:

(jelmerjt) #55

But the Legendary Anarchist is amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #56

On Gaige I would agree. But for Maya…not so much. :grin:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #57

Ok. Maybe it’s not worthy of the Item fail of the day.
But can we agree it’s the Item fail of a generation?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #58

Another Tubby fail…

If it makes you feel any better, the last two Tubbies both dropped me Legendary Gunzerker that are worse than the one I already have. The one before that dropped me OP8 Legendary Catalyst - my Gaige is 36.