Item Finds of the Day BL2

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #1

Post Them:D

First legendary drop
Loot train farming results, an ongoing discussion
Your Item Find(s) of the Day
Sooo... How insanely lucky is this
Links to important forum stuff (Anyone can edit!)
Desires For Borderlands 3
Chaotic Evil Monk Farming journal
Legendarys of the Day
I will catch all the badges (NEEDS LIKES)
What did you do in your most recent session, PT2!
Item find of the day
(Ildutchy01) #2

Let me be the first one to try to post a item of the day… (i want my old username back tho). After dozens of tries the BNK3R FINALLY dropped a 94% sham:

(Ryoushinteki) #3

Found this from a tubby skeleton I think it was called? I didn’t even know this enemy existed. I also didn’t actually expect anything to drop from it but then again I was slicing heads off so fast I didn’t have time to think about.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #4

Tubby Bones:D just like tubby stalkers/spiderants.

(Is this thing on?) #5

Was helping a friend clear up some normal mode missions the other night, and one of the miners in Tundra Express, on the upper level of the mine (where the boss is) dropped a corrosive Gub. Only a level 13, but still - I have never seen one of those before in actual gameplay! In my own game the same evening, also had s Tactical Madhouse drop from a random dude in Lynchwood (this time on UVHM). That was a good evening!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #6

Back when I first started bl2. My first orange was a babymaker from mad dog.

(Thatdudewillyd) #7

Wrecking at low levels…awesome

(Is this thing on?) #8

Today was mostly shuffling gear around, but Terra coughed up a Psycho class mod, the Handsome Sorcerer dropped an Impaler, and one of the badass mages in the Lair dropped a nice Fire Storm.

Incidentally, is the Handsome Sorcerer typically stingy with eridium? Did several TVHM runs of him and the Warrior in TVHM, and was definitely getting short-changed by the former in comparison to the latter.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #9

he’s very stingy with rid rock

(99 HellbornKriegers) #10

Was farming tubbies and LLMs, nothing new really. Got a non elemental Avenger, another Storm, a Hornet and…a Madhous! that fell through the floor hahahahahahaha.

ADDED new stuff: the image is self explanatory.

(The quick and the dead) #11

So I reinstalled BL2 today, and it gave my Assassin a legendary:

I’m playing Sniper build too, so this was just SO perfect.

Also started up a Siren, and she too got a legendary (my earliest ever):

(Ryoushinteki) #12

That’s crazy frightening. Early game skullmasher. Very awesome

(The quick and the dead) #13

She did it again, that is, found another legendary, this time from Boom Bewn:

Forgot to snag the ground pic in my excitement, also my first ever legendary grenade mod.

(Is this thing on?) #14

The bonus package at level 4 is awesome! I’ve found two over 8 characters on first play-through - they can keep working for you way past when most legendaries have been out-levelled.

Last night, a LLM in Thousand Cuts coughed up a shock Butcher for me, while another dropped a slag Nasty Surprise. Both actually very pleasant surprises, especially the Butcher!

(Ryoushinteki) #15

Found at The Fridge vending machine during a Jacobs Loyalty playthrough I am currently doing.

I found this a really really long time ago. I think shortly after I switched to PC. I tried everything to recover the original file. This is all I got. Sorry.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryoushinteki/screenshots/?appid=49520
Didn’t realize it’s linked my entire screenshots from steam. Oh well.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #16

(Ryoushinteki) #17

I don’t remember those weapons from Borderlands 2. Or Claptrap.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #18

ehhh whoops. but i definitely remember claptrap from BL2.

(AceGoober) #19

Got back into playing BL2 after hittinig-up BL-TPS and BL1 for a few days. Started UVHM and after a couple of days playing (after work hours) I finally reached Sanctuary. Did a couple of side missions then hit the slots. Second flippin’ roll and this pops-out! Woooo! :smiley:

Mord is going to love this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #20

That picture looks suspiciously familiar.