Item Finds of the Day BL2

My first Vorac kill! Bloodsplosion is fun. First interfacer ever too.

New playthrough…

3 Likes

[quote=“Master_Beef, post:2960, topic:2130, full:true”]
I got a world drop Storm from a loader during A Dam Fine Rescue. I didn’t even know it was possible for a pearl to be a world drop.[/quote]Item Finds of the Day BL2

1 Like

Yep, the most surprising world drop I had was a Fairy dropping me an OP7 Avenger. And that was about 5 minutes after I’d hit OP8.

1 Like

It happens from time to time, I’ve had at least three or four pearl’d drops. Still extremely rare though, congrats!

1 Like

This is one of the newly findable skins, right?

Found from a scavenger in Sawtooth Cauldron, so there’s one possible source.

5 Likes

The skin could have dropped from some other source and the Scavenger could have picked it up, like they do with other items laying around. Still, nice find! I think that is the first Dahl Efficiency drop post on this thread so congratulations!

Indeed it is.

I came across 4 dahl efficiency skins from the marcus vendor in mercenary day while farming the loot train the other day. All for the siren, but it does look like its becoming a vendor regular for me when I actually check them

EDIT: I am a total dummy and was thinking of a different skin. Disregard

Good to know that Dahl Efficiency looks to be a drop from normal enemies and not simply added to the loot pool of Bosses like Terramorphous and BNK3R. This gives an added incentive to kill everything :blush:.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

3 Likes

Are you sure that it wasn’t Dahl Elite, like the one in the post below?

I need to check my siren to be sure, but I think you’re right. I’m a dummy, haha

Yes, it is! So now we finally have a possible source for at least one of them.

I started this farm 3 years ago. coming back off and on…with the recent update and finding out they increased the drop rate. I was all over it…took me close to 7 hours. I’m just happy it finally dropped.

6 Likes

Some crazy luck going down tonight! I’ve been tearing through the Beatdown hoping to get one. Never seen that thing at all.

Loot from yesterday and today:

FINALLY Maliwan sight

This was SOOO hard to get. It dropped on the first run, BUT a Ulti-badass slag skag, a Pimon and Tumba, ~5 rabid stalkers, ~20 other stalkers were there and it was unbelievably hard to kill them. Also about 10 rakks.

Today:

First one of the snowmen dropped me this

Then I scored a corrosive fastball and a cruddy sham

World drop from a random spiderant

Vendor win in The Highlands - Outwash:

Edit:
Smash Head was nice:
and his leg. too

4 Likes

Did a Scorch farm for a while. Tight bastard didn’t drop anything but got ambushed by twin Tubby Spiderants in the caves and they dropped an OP8 Legendary Ranger and an OP7 Legendary Engineer

1 Like